Are you searching for new bathroom fixtures that will save water, maximize your bathroom space, and look different than all the other models you’ve seen before? It can be a challenge to find a toilet that meets these criteria and also boasts high ratings. With its unique bone-colored finish and extra efficient tank, the American Standard Cadet 3 Triangle Toilet - Bone is a top-rated corner bathroom toilet that will perfectly suit your needs.
Unlike its pure white counterpart, this toilet features a neutral, bone-colored finish. The muted color looks lovely with many bathroom designs where bright white is not the best option.
American Standard 270BD001.021 Cadet 3
- Why we like it: With a 1.6 gallon flush and maximum flush performance rating, the tank is much more efficient than conventional toilets, all without sacrificing power.
With its triangular tank, you can comfortably fit this toilet in a corner of your bathroom, maximizing space and making the room appear larger. This design can make even the tiniest bathrooms more comfortable to use.
This model is designed with cleanliness in mind. The surface is covered by an antimicrobial EverClean coating that slows the growth of bacteria and mold. The surface is also coated in vitreous china that is resistant to stains and scratches, making cleaning even easier.
With a 1.6 gallon flush and maximum flush performance rating, the tank is much more efficient than conventional toilets, all without sacrificing power. This can be a simple and environmentally-conscious way to save a cut back your utility bills.
This toilet has an ADA-compliant rating, making it accessible for everyone, including the disabled, the elderly, and children. The extra-tall height also makes the seat especially comfortable.
A better way to flush
If you are interested in making your home less wasteful, choosing a more efficient toilet is a great place to start. The tank of this model only uses 1.6 gallons per flush, which is only a fraction of the five gallons per flush of standard toilets! That can save thousands of gallons each year.
Despite the reduced water consumption, this toilet still flushes just as well and with just as much power as a conventional model. It features an oversized 3” flush valve, giving it the maximum possible flush performance rating.
Since the flush performance is optimal despite the lower water volume, you will barely notice the difference from your old toilet. You can enjoy the benefit of lower monthly water bills and easily reduce the environmental impact of your entire household.
American Standard is a popular home improvement supplier that has been open for more than 140 years. They are known to provide excellent customer service, so feel free to contact them if you need any help with installation or maintenance.
With only two pieces to put together, installation is easy. This model does not come with a toilet seat, which must be purchased separately.
The triangle-shaped tank has a standard 12” rough-in, so replacing standard toilets is straightforward.
The seat is extra-tall at 16.5”, which is over two inches taller than the standard 14-1/8” toilet seats. This means that this model is exceptionally comfortable. It is also ADA-approved, so it’s ideal for guests who are disabled.
Like its white counterpart, the surface of the toilet is specially designed to look clean and spotless even after months of use. Some of the ways this design is superior are:
● EverClean surface limits mold, bacteria, and mildew growth
● Smooth-to-touch vitreous china is stain-proof and scratch-resistant
● Unique bone-colored finish matches bathrooms where white just won’t do
All in all, this toilet is ideal for those looking for a toilet that will stand the test of time and stay looking fresh.
For smaller bathrooms, the modest size of this toilet is ideal. Here are its dimensions:
● 32″ tall
● 19-1/4″ wide
● 31-1/2″ from the wall to the front of the bowl
● 16-1/2″ seat height
● Corner mounting tank – This design maximizes space, even in tiny bathrooms. This can make the room feel more spacious and easy to navigate.
● Tough china coating – The surface resists stains and scratches, so it will look great even after years of use.
● Water-saving tank design – This toilet saves water and still flushes effectively.
● EverClean antimicrobial surface coating – Traditional toilets must be frequently cleaned to slow the growth of odor-causing mold, mildew, and bacteria. An antimicrobial coating helps keep the toilet clean longer.
● Extra tall seat – The ADA-approved seat height makes this toilet easy to use for people of all ages and abilities.
● Handle stiffness – The handle is somewhat stiff, making it a little harder to flush.
● Seat not included – You’ll have to buy a seat separately.
For a unique-looking, top-rated corner toilet that saves water and space, the American Standard Cadet 3 Triangle Toilet - Bone is a great choice. It is designed to last, ADA-approved, and easy to clean.