- 1 List of Top Saniflo Toilets
- 2 Conclusion
Macerating toilets, although relatively expensive, offer a solution for people who have awkward areas that require toilets and even other bathroom equipment. These toilets are designed to go into the most awkward places, from attics to cellars, sheds and barns. Most of the toilets are capable of pumping the macerated waste into a remote sewerage line up to one hundred and fifty feet away. Most can also manage the used water of basins, baths and showers. In keeping with this, the installation systems are also designed to work in difficult-to-reach areas. This review offers some insight into what is currently available for buyers with a small or remote space that requires a toilet.
Saniflo 023 SANICOMPACT 48
This reasonably-priced toilet has a single-piece construction with sleek lines, making it easy to keep clean and sanitized.
Saniflo 023 SANICOMPACT 48
List of Top Saniflo Toilets
1. Saniflo 023 SANICOMPACT 48 One-piece ToiletThis reasonably-priced toilet has a single-piece construction with sleek lines, making it easy to keep clean and sanitized. The unit does not have a water tank and is ideal for bathrooms with little space. It is self-contained and can fit into spaces that would not accommodate standard toilets. This is a self-contained macerating toilet which has been built to save space and water, and allow for installation in areas that people with physical disabilities can access them. It is capable of pumping waste vertically up to 9 feet, and horizontally up to 100 feet. It can be connected to the outlet of a wash hand basin, dealing with the discharge water through the toilet flush system to save more water.
The built-in flushing system is electric, and together with the maceration pump, an air switch on top of the bowl activates it. The electronically-timed flush ensures that this toilet uses only one gallon of water per flush. For easy installation in any area, the discharge elbow can be rotated 360 degrees, and the toilet does not require venting. The elongated toilet seat with chrome hinges is included with the toilet. This product has a warranty period of two years from the date of purchase.
2. Saniflo SaniPLUS: Macerating Upflush Toilet KitThis toilet is on the top end of the price range. It is a three-piece construction, consisting of the toilet with an elongated bowl, the tank, and the macerating unit. The toilet can be installed anywhere without digging up the floor. It has been designed to allow for theinstallation of a bathroomanywhere—up to fifteen feet below the sewer line or one hundred and fifty feet from the soil stack.
It can be connected to the outlets of the bath, shower, bidet, urinal or basin so that the effluent can be handled through the flush and maceration unit of the toilet. There is a pump behind the macerator that can propel the waste up to twelve feet vertically and one hundred and fifty feet horizontally. The unit uses 1.6 gallons of water per flush. The toilet seat is not included. This product has a full two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
3. Saniflo Saniaccess II Upflush Macerator PumpThis toilet is in the mid-price range. It is available in white and has a round rim. Its three-piece construction includes the toilet, tank and macerating unit. It has been designed to allow for the installation of a toilet and hand basin in places that would normally be unable to accommodate such an installation. This toilet will macerate and flush waste, and then discharge it up to five meters vertically or one hundred meters horizontally.
4. Bundle-03 1.6 GPF Round Toilet (5 Pieces) FinishThis unit is in the high price range. It consists of three parts, a toilet, an insulated tank, and a macerating unit. The insulation in the tank prevents condensation. The toilet has a round rim and is available in white. It uses 1.6 gallons of water per flush. It has a three-inch trapway. This is considerably bigger than the industry standard, allowing for a powerful flush that will clean the toilet properly every time. The flushing system is capable of discharging the water of several other bathroom fixtures such as bath, shower, basin, bidet, and urinal. The pump can vertically discharge to eighteen feet and horizontally to one hundred and fifty feet.
5. Saniflo 012 SANISTAR Wall-Hung Macerating ToiletOn the top of the price range is this wall mounted toilet. It has no tank and will fit into very compact areas. Its single construction and seamless lines make this toilet easy to keep hygienically clean. It can pump vertically up to nine feet and horizontally up to one hundred feet. It can handle the effluent of a wash hand basin. This unit has been designed to fit into areas that would usually not accommodate a toilet.
It uses just one gallon of water per flush. The flushing action and macerating unit are activated by pressing an air switch. The flush system electronically measures the one-gallon discharge of water. Easy installation is allowed in the most awkward places, the discharge elbow can be rotated 360 degrees, and the toilet requires no venting. A toilet seat with chrome hinges and a wall mounting bracket are included in the installation kit.
For the buyer looking for a toilet solution in an area unable to accommodate a regular toilet, the toilet with the macerating unit may be just what you require.
Last update on 2018-12-17 at 13:35 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API