Having a toilet that is easy to clean with exceptional flushing abilities is essential. There are critical factors to consider when choosing a toilet, and every toilet is different when it comes to the features included. Are you looking for a toilet with powerful flushing abilities that is easy to clean? The Kohler K-3948-0 combines excellent design and ease of use, which makes this toilet a great choice.
The Kohler K-3948-0 is a two-piece toilet that offers a sleek design and elongated toilet bowl. For those who want their toilet bowl to look good and work well, this is a prime choice.
This toilet was manufactured as a standard height toilet bowl and includes a 14-inch rough-in toilet tank that makes this a decent height while still maintaining a compact look and feel. The standard height of 15 inches may or may not be of great importance to you. Some people like the standard toilet bowl height while others opt for a taller bowl.
Kohler 528506 K-3948-0
- Why we like it: This toilet was manufactured as a standard height toilet bowl and includes a 14-inch rough-in toilet tank that makes this a decent height while still maintaining a compact look and feel.
The toilet is WaterSense certified, which means it has a high-performance flush included with having excellent water efficiency. Besides being efficient, the K-3948 has Class Five Kohler power, providing tremendous bulk waste flushing performance. It truly is one of the best in its class in terms of bowl cleanliness.
With an elongated toilet bowl and rough-in tank, this toilet works great in medium to larger sized bathrooms. However, it may not work well for smaller bathrooms that have less space. Overall, the Kohler K-3948-0 is a solid choice for those who want high-quality flushing performance and sleek design.
Toilet factors to consider
Of all the different factors to consider when choosing a toilet, these are the most critical. Use this list of significant considerations to make it easy to choose the right toilet for you.
Here are some of the most important factors to consider for your new toilet:
● Efficiency - The efficiency of water and flushing over long-term use.
● Ease of cleaning - How easy the toilet is to clean and how often you must clean it.
● Ease of use - How accessible the toilet is and how easy it is to use is essential.
● Comfortability - The amount of irritability when sitting on the toilet.
● Sleek design - How good the toilet looks is vital for how long you will have it.
Start by creating a list of these significant factors to consider. Then think about what is most important to you about what features and elements you want your toilet to have. A list will make choosing a toilet much easier to manage without the possibility of making the wrong choice.
Stain resistance is important.
You don’t want to have to clean your toilet all the time, which makes stain resistance one of the most crucial toilet features. How good your toilet is at resisting stains can ultimately make your decision on whether or not to purchase a specific toilet.
The Kohler K-3948-0 is one of the best stain resistant toilets in its class. The flushing performance is among the best as it can flush bulk waste quickly and efficiently. Among the other toilets in its class, this toilet is at the top when it comes to bowl cleanliness.
Stains are difficult to clean in any toilet. The rate at which you have to clean your toilet comes down to how efficient your toilet is when cleaning stains with every flush. With a 3 ¼-inch flush valve and fully glazed 2 1/8th-inch trapway, this toilet delivers an extraordinary amount of bulk flushing power.
Something not mentioned much about this toilet is the fully glazed trapway. When the inside surface of the toilet is fully glazed, it makes it easier to clean. This ceramic glaze makes it easy for waste and stains to dissipate on every flush. For heavier stains that don’t disappear with a simple flush, the glaze makes it easier during cleaning. You don’t have to spend extra time and energy on cleaning. This toilet makes cleaning a breeze.
● Sleek design - The toilet comes in a clean white color, and even though it is a two-piece toilet, it still offers a beautiful design that is easy on the eyes.
● Two-piece toilet - This two-piece toilet has a tall tank that generally sits higher, and this toilet looks great, too.
● Ultimate stain resistance - Offering best-in-class bowl cleanliness, the Kohler K-3948-0 provides the ultimate bulk waste flushing performance. Paired with a fully glazed trapway, this toilet resists stains impeccably.
● Quiet toilet - This toilet doesn’t make any unnecessary loud sounds and is very quiet.
● Many people find taller toilet bowls to be more comfortable. This standard height 15-inch toilet bowl is a little bit smaller and might not be everyone’s first choice.
● The toilet seat is not included, and you will have to purchase an elongated seat.
There are pros and cons to every toilet, and if you are okay with a standard height elongated bowl with no included toilet seat, this can be a great choice. If stain resistance is your biggest concern, this toilet does a great job at fighting stains as they happen and takes care of most stains on every flush. The Kohler K-3948-0 is one of the best in its class.