If you are in the market for high rated water saving toilets, take a look at this one. The Kohler K-3988-0 is a low flow toilet that not only has a two-piece design but has extraordinary water-saving capabilities that you may be searching for. The best thing about having a water-saving toilet is the money that you save on a lowered water bill. You might not realize how much money you are spending by flushing multiple gallons of water down the toilet with every use, and this toilet makes up for that. Keep reading and find out more about what makes this toilet an excellent choice for the water-conscious community.
The Kohler K-3988-0 is a two-piece toilet and is one of the best low flow toilets on the market. The two-piece design is something that many people are after because of the extra options you can change. Also, two-piece toilets are commonly less expensive than one-piece toilets. Because this is a two-piece toilet, you have the option of changing the tank at a later date without having to replace your entire toilet. You can keep the comfortable elongated bowl while switching out the tank for something you like more. The 3988 model includes the combination of the K-4198 bowl and the K-4458 tank.
- Why we like it: It is capable of reducing your toilet’s water usage by up to 30 percent—which reduce your water bill as well as benefit the environment in the long run.
This toilet is the classic white color and features a tall tank and elongated bowl that offers additional room and comfort. Toilets with elongated bowls are usually more comfortable to sit on than their round bowl predecessors.
The most sought-after feature with this toilet as well as any water-saving toilet is the dual-flush technology it provides. Dual-flushing allows you to choose between a full or partial flush depending on the amount of waste and debris is in the toilet. The left-handed trip lever gives you the option of a 1.1-gallon flush or 1.6-gallon flush (1.1/1.6 GPF).
There are water-saving toilets that have the technology that saves 20 percent or more water when using the 1.6-gallon single-flush capability, but this toilet takes it one step further. You can save even more money on your water bill by utilizing the 1.1-gallon flushing function.
Overall, this toilet has what you need when it comes to the most prominent toilet features and can be a great choice if you want to save water and save money in the process.
Factors to consider for toilets
Here are a few crucial factors to consider for your new toilet:
● Efficiency - The efficiency of water use and functionality is essential.
● Ease of cleaning - Think about how often you will have to clean your toilet.
● Ease of use - A toilet that is easy to use is always better than a toilet that sometimes doesn’t function correctly.
● Comfortability - More comfortable seating provides a nicer long-term use.
● Sleek design - Getting a toilet that fits your design needs can be an essential factor.
Consider your options and think about what you want out of your new toilet.
Water-saving toilets also save you money
Water-saving toilets are helpful because they save you money on your water bill. Minimizing water usage by 30 percent with the 1.1-gallon flush and saving over 4,000 gallons of water each year is a big step in saving water and saving money.
This toilet model is already more affordable because it is a two-piece toilet. On top of that, you save even more money when you use the low flow water-saving technology provided.
● Two-piece toilet - Two-piece toilets are commonly less expensive than one-piece toilets, and that shows with the Kohler K-3988-0.
● Elongated bowl - The elongated toilet bowl and seat make for a comfortable experience.
● Dual-flush technology - The best part of the toilet is its flushing technology. You will be saving money with either option and can choose for a full or partial flush. The full option flushes 1.6 gallons, while the partial option flushes 1.1 gallons.
● Saves water - Not only will the low flow flushing technology save you water, but it will also save you a lot of money on your water bill. The highly efficient 1.1-gallon flush reduces your water usage by more than 30 percent. That gives you potential water savings of more than 4,000 gallons per year.
● While this two-piece toilet is more affordable and allows for tank changes, some might want a one-piece toilet that allows for easier surface cleaning.
Water-saving toilets are becoming closer to the norm these days. With higher water bills and more energy-conscious people in the world, it is no wonder why people want these low flow toilets. Having the option between a full 1.6-gallon flush and a partial 1.1-gallon flush makes this toilet stand out among the others. If you want a sleek designed toilet with dual-flush technology that saves you water and money, the Kohler K-3988-0 is the perfect choice.