Smart devices are allowing consumers to customize and modernize their homes in unprecedented ways, and bathroom fixtures are no exception to this trend. If you are updating your bathroom, you may be considering a smart toilet, and for good reason. Featuring a “floating” wall-hung design and customizable settings to suit any user’s preferences, the KOHLER Veil Intelligent Wall-Hung Toilet has earned its place as one of the best-rated smart toilets.
The most unique aspect of this smart toilet is definitely its one-piece, wall-hung design. The mounting hardware is concealed, giving the toilet the appearance of floating on the wall. The effect is sleek, modern, and visually appealing.
- Why we like it: The faucet is a single-hole mount, but you can purchase an optional escutcheon to cover up a three-hole mounting system if necessary.
Users of this toilet are able to choose from a wide variety of comfort-enhancing settings. Just the bidet offers adjustable temperature, position, spray shape, water pressure, and pulsating/oscillating functions! You can also control the temperature of the air dryer and LED night lights for a truly personalized experience.
This model is battery-powered, so you don’t have to worry about placing it near an outlet. The first set of AA batteries come included and are easy to replace.
This toilet also features a highly efficient dual-flush system, which lets you choose how much water to use for each flush. Over time, this can significantly reduce your water consumption and utility bills.
A toilet that floats over the floor
Toilet tanks take up a significant amount of space in your bathroom, making the room appear cramped and leaving less room for other fixtures and decorations. They can also be more difficult to clean, since you have to reach behind the tank to scrub every spot where mildew and mold can grow.
The seemingly tank-less design of this smart toilet is not just sleek and visually striking. It is also practical: you'll only ever have to clean the bowl, which is also made easier by the self-cleansing UV light.
In addition to looking amazing, this innovative smart toilet is also designed to conserve resources and help you save money over time. Here are some of the most eco-friendly features:
● The touchless dual-flush system offers the options of a 1.6- or 0.8-gallon flush, saving thousands of gallons of water throughout the toilet’s lifespan.
● The bidet and air-dryer combination means you’ll feel fresh and clean without toilet paper.
● A toilet paper-free toilet is great for septic tanks.
For a more eco-conscious household that uses much less water and paper products, a smart toilet like this one is an excellent choice.
The sleek, tank-free design of this toilet will make just about any bathroom appear modern and stylish. It is coated in tough vitreous china, so it’s designed to withstand years of use.
A number of features make this toilet more customizable than any you’ve used before:
● You can choose the temperature, spray shape, and water pressure of the bidet
● Oscillating and pulsating functions further enhance the feeling of the water stream
● The air-drying jet is also temperature-controlled
● The lid can be set to open and close automatically
All of these features can be controlled by a touch-screen LCD remote.
Another way this toilet can simplify your life is by making cleaning easier than ever. It features a UV light that kills bacteria, mold, and mildew, which can all cause odors and stains. Electrolyzed water further enhances this antimicrobial effect. The stainless steel bidet is also self-cleaning, so you don’t have to worry about keeping it sanitary.
Overall, this incredibly sleek and modern toilet will provide one of the most individualized experiences possible. It can also save you plenty of toilet paper, water, and time.
This model has an elongated bowl for added comfort, but it still takes up much less space than a standard toilet. Because it is not mounted to the ground, you can also choose the height you want. Here are the dimensions:
● 15 - 23” tall
● 16-¾” wide
● 25-⅜” from the wall to the front of the bowl
● 15 - 23″ seat height
● Tankless design - The absence of a tank saves space in your bathroom and looks incredibly modern.
● Dual-flush system - You can minimize your water use and save a lot of money on utilities over time.
● Auto-cleaning - A UV light and electrolyzed water system helps keep this toilet looking and smelling fresh, even after months of use.
● Battery requirement - Though this eliminates the need for an outlet, it also means that you’ll have to regularly replace the AA batteries.
● Installation - The wall-hanging design looks sleek but may require a professional to complete.
If you are designing a bathroom that is both modern and practical, the KOHLER Veil Intelligent Wall-Hung Toilet will look striking, save water, and put an end to the need for toilet paper. It also offers a highly customizable experience for maximum individual comfort.