- Macerator Amps: 7.9
- Product Dimensions: 48.5 x 21 x 21 inches
- Flow Rate: 1.28 gallons-per-flush Tank
The Liberty Pumps Ascent II RSW is a macerating toilet system that breaks up your waste in the macerator before sending it to the sewer. Like some other high-quality macerating toilets, this toilet system has exceptional quality with some attractive features.
Liberty Pumps makes this macerating toilet system, so you know this is a quality toilet system. It is exceptional with saving water and features a 1.28 GPF flushing system. The 1.28 gallons per flush makes this a highly-efficient water-saving toilet. You don’t have to cut any holes in the ground, either. This macerating toilet will flush everything out the back of the toilet into the pump. It will then pump out the remaining wastewater to the sewer line. This toilet can pump up to 25 feet vertically and 150 feet horizontally through a one-inch discharge pipe.
One feature that sets this macerating toilet apart from the others is its “RazorCut” technology. This dramatically improves the maceration of waste. If you need to fix anything or check the macerator area of the pump, there is a removable service panel that provides quick access to the macerating area. You don’t have to disconnect any plumbing to get to the inside of the macerator.
While other macerating toilets are fairly water-efficient, this toilet system takes water efficiency to a whole new level with their WaterSense certification. This makes for an improved flush experience that saves water but also saves you money.
Other features of this toilet include IST solid state switching, a built-in alarm, LED lights with external touchpad for the alarm, and more. The macerating system features an insulated tank to eliminate any sweating that would usually occur. And the cherry on top is that the toilet seat is included in this macerating toilet package. Out of a large variety of macerating toilet reviews, this is an exceptional toilet system.
How this macerating toilet works
This macerating toilet works similarly to other macerating toilets. In general, a macerating toilet is different from a standard toilet. With a standard toilet, it flushes the waste and water gravitationally downward where it continues down and out to the sewer. With a macerating toilet, waste and water are discharged out of the back of the toilet into the macerator.
Here’s how to operate this macerating toilet:
- Ensure that the toilet and tank have been assembled correctly.
- Ensure gate valve in discharge line is in the open (full flow) position.
- Open the shut-off valve and let the tank fill completely.
- Ensure the macerating unit is plugged in with the power supply turned on.
- Once the macerator is connected to the AC power supply, install the 9V battery.
- Deposit a few sheets of toilet paper into the bowl and flush the toilet.
- Repeat these steps a few times.
Once you’ve repeated these steps and are sure your toilet is working properly, it is then ready to use.
How to install the Liberty Pumps Ascent II RSW
The installation is straightforward and can be followed from the installation manual that comes with the unit. Here are the basic instructions for installation:
- Place the macerator in the desired location and connect inlet and outlet waste piping to the unit.
- Assemble the toilet provided.
- Mount the toilet to the floor.
- Connect the toilet to the macerator either behind the toilet or behind the wall.
- Place the toilet over the holes on the floor and tighten lag screws.
- Connect the water supply line to the fill valve located directly below the flush lever.
If you ever have trouble getting this installed, the toilet kit comes with instructions that are straightforward and easy to follow. Follow these instructions to install your macerating toilet.
● The style of this toilet is excellent, and the macerator can be installed behind the toilet or the wall.
● Easy installation – As seen above, the installation is straightforward.
● RazorCut technology – The macerator has exceptional quality with its RazorCut technology.
● Efficiency – The toilet is exceptionally water-efficient and carries WaterSense certification.
● 1.28 gallons per flush makes this a highly efficient macerating system.
● Some people would prefer the elongated version of this toilet instead of the round front.
● To hide the macerator inside the wall, you must purchase an extension pipe.
Besides having a round front bowl instead of the elongated version, this makes for a high-quality toilet. The best thing about this macerating system is the RazorCut technology. This tech goes above and beyond to provide the best macerating blades you could ask for. The water efficiency is perfect for those who want to save water and money, and the installation is straightforward. If you are looking for a macerating toilet system that looks great and works exceptionally well, the Liberty Pumps Ascent II is the perfect choice.
Last update on 2019-10-22 at 22:22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API