When shopping for bathroom fixtures, durability and design are probably among your top priorities. If you want to make good use of limited bathroom space and conserve water, corner mount dual-flush toilets are a great option. With its sturdy exterior and water-saving dual flush system, the Renovator’s Supply Round Dual Flush Corner Toilet is one of the most popular corner mount toilets available.
This toilet is built to last with regular usage in mind. It is coated in stain-proof and scratch-resistant vitreous china, so your toilet will look clean and fresh for years to come. The glossy white finish is perfect for any bathroom design.
Renovator’s Supply–Round Toilet
- Why we like it: The dual-flush feature will help you reduce water usage and save money on utility bills. It operates through two buttons on top of the tank, instead of a single lever.
The triangle-shaped tank allows you to install the toilet in the corner of the room. This can free up a lot of space in your bathroom, making it feel more open and roomy. This design is becoming especially popular with the rise of tiny houses.
The dual-flush feature will help you reduce water usage and save money on utility bills. It operates through two buttons on top of the tank, instead of a single lever. This allows you to choose the appropriate amount of water for each flush, which can add up to a lot of saved water over time.
It also features a slow-close seat - no more slamming the lid down or chipping the bowl. The plastic material of the seat also contributes to a quieter close. This feature is a must for families with kids!
Why buy a dual-flush toilet?
Did you know that conventional toilets use up to five gallons of fresh water per flush? That can add up to thousands of gallons of unnecessary water use. This wasted water adds up to a lot of wasted money on your utility bills, not to mention the extra strain on the environment.
According to the EPA, switching from a standard single-flush toilet to a dual-flush model can save up to 25,000 gallons of water per year!
Reducing water consumption by purchasing a dual-flush toilet is one of the smartest decisions you can make for your home. Here are the main reasons people are making the switch:
● Save money on utility bills – up to $300 per year!
● Using less water is better for the environment – fresh water is a limited resource
Since the dual-flush feature doesn’t change the functionality of the toilet much, it can make saving water more effortless than ever. This means that you can easily help protect the environment and reduce your impact for years to come.
Renovator’s Supply is a highly-rated home improvement supplier that has operated since 1978. If you have any questions regarding your new toilet, they are known to provide great customer service.
This toilet comes in only two pieces to assemble, so installation is a breeze. The tank, bowl, and seat are all included. That means you’ll have everything except for the floor bolts and bolt covers, which you'll need to buy separately.
Like most standard toilets, the dual-flush system of this toilet is gravity-fed. This means that repairs are simpler and less expensive than pressure-assisted toilets.
Also part of the dual-flush system, this toilet has two faux chrome buttons on the top of the tank instead of a handle. One button is for a 1.8 gallon flush for solid waste, while the other activates a modest 0.8 gallon flush for liquid waste. The buttons are easy to press and allow only one flush at a time.
The dimensions and corner mount design of this toilet are ideal for bathrooms with limited space. It measures:
● 29″ tall
● 17-1/4″ wide
● 30″ from the wall to the front of the bowl
● 14-7/8″ seat height
● Corner mount design – This toilet will fit perfectly in even the smallest bathrooms and make them feel more open and spacious.
● Durable vitreous china – this toilet is stain-proof and scratch-resistant for a long lifespan in your home.
● Dual-flush system – traditional toilets use much more water than necessary. Thanks to this toilet, you can save money on your water bills and help reduce your environmental impact.
● Slow-closing seat – No more chipping your toilet by slamming the lid down too hard. This is especially beneficial for houses with kids.
● Low seat height – Though this height is ideal for families with kids, some may find the seat a little lower than they are used to.
● Seat material – The slow-closing seat is made of plastic, which is gentler on the toilet as the lid is closed. However, the lack of porcelain coating may feel strange to some.
Switching to a dual-flush, corner mount toilet will help you save space, money, and water. For a toilet that is also built to last, Renovator’s Supply Round Dual Flush Corner Toilet is a fantastic option.