For as many times as you have gone to the bathroom in your lifetime, you know that the most critical factors are efficiency and cleanliness, and not all toilets are created the same. Are you looking for an efficient toilet that stays clean? The Toto Vespin II is a toilet that looks great, keeps you comfortable, and is a highly efficient and powerful toilet that you can rely on.
The Toto Vespin II is perfect for people who want an upgrade to their standard toilet while not going overboard on an extreme number of extra features. If you need a toilet that is better than your standard toilet from a brand that cares about its users, this one is a great choice.
With a low consumption double cyclone flushing system, you can keep your toilet clean without consuming additional power. The SanaGloss ceramic glaze will prevent debris and mold from sticking to the sides of the toilet, which leads to less water and fewer chemicals during cleaning. The Toto Vespin II makes for a very easy to clean toilet for every user.
Toto CST474CEFGNo.01 Vespin II
- Why we like it: With a low consumption double cyclone flushing system, you can keep your toilet clean without consuming additional power.
On top of these features, the Toto Vespin II looks great as well. It comes at Toto’s universal height with a skirted design and chrome trip lever and features a two-piece decorative design with a high-profile tank. The elongated front bowl makes for convenient seating and makes this toilet easy to use, pleasant to look at, and comfortable to use.
Things to consider when choosing a toilet
When choosing a new toilet, there are a few significant factors to consider. When you have this list of considerations, it makes finding a new toilet an easy choice.
Here are a few factors to consider when choosing a toilet:
● Efficiency - This includes water usage and will lower your water bill.
● Ease of use - The easier it is to use your toilet, the better it will function.
● Comfortability - More comfortable seats help decrease irritability.
● Sleek design - The toilet will be there for a while so how it looks is important.
● Ease of cleaning - Less cleaning means less water and chemical usage.
When considering these factors while searching for your new toilet, it makes the choosing process much more manageable. Some elements and features are more relevant to some than others, so make a list of what is most important when choosing a toilet.
Efficiency is important
When it comes to toilet efficiency, it makes sense to use a toilet that is going to save you money on your water bill. The low consumption that this toilet requires with the double cyclone flushing system makes the Toto Vespin II a highly efficient toilet. Lower consumption means less water usage, and that is important to consider for the money-conscious person.
Less cleaning = better efficiency
What makes this toilet even more efficient is the inclusion of the SanaGloss ceramic glaze. Some people might not understand how this is related to efficiency, but when you have the SanaGloss ceramic glaze, it makes cleaning a breeze.
The glaze prevents mold and debris from sticking to your toilet, which makes for a healthier bathroom, but this also means less cleaning for you. Less cleaning saves you time and energy but also means you won’t have to use as much water or chemicals when cleaning. Less water consumption and fewer chemicals mean more money stays in your pocket in the long run.
● Double Cyclone flushing system - This gives you low consumption while also increasing cleanliness with every flush.
● Debris and mold prevention - The SanaGloss ceramic glaze prevents mold and debris from sticking to the ceramic surface of the toilet. That means less water consumption and fewer chemicals when cleaning.
● Sleek design - The skirted design and chrome trip lever make this toilet easy to look at, and the two-piece decorative design with a high-profile tank looks great.
● Comfortable - The elongated front bowl makes this more comfortable to sit on, leading to less irritability when using the toilet.
● Great height - Toto’s universal height from floor to bowl rim is 16.5 inches compared to the standard 15 inches, making it even more comfortable to sit on.
● Toilet seat not included - Toto does not include a toilet seat with this toilet. However, this gives the user the chance to purchase any elongated toilet seat of their choosing.
Because we use the toilet daily, everyone deserves to be comfortable when using the bathroom. Not only does this toilet care about your comfort, but it also saves you money on your water bill with low consumption. Its features prevent extra water and chemicals during the cleaning process. For those who want the best from their toilet, the Toto Vespin II is a great choice.