One of the most important factors in maintaining one’s health is cleanliness. If you are a person who prides themselves on cleanliness, then your choice of toilet is likely to include a bidet feature. If you do not yet own a toilet with an attached bidet, then perhaps it is time to consider acquiring one. If you do end up considering a bidet-style toilet, you should consider the WOODBRIDGE B0950S Compact One-Piece Dual Flush Toilet with Integrated Bidet.
The WOODBRIDGE B0950S is a toilet that was designed with cleanliness in mind. Its bidet feature comes with multiple possible settings, including a pulsating wash, feminine wash, and variable pressure settings, all using hygienic, filtered water. The automatic flush feature enhances the cleanliness of your bathroom breaks even further, ensuring that the process of going to the bathroom remains hands-free.
- Why we like it: The smart settings will simplify your life and once you get used to this one you will never want another toilet ever again.
This tankless toilet also includes a deodorizer featuring an ionized carbon filter, an air purification system that actively cleans the air surrounding the toilet, making sure to keep your bathroom free of undesirable odors and health-adverse particles.
Although cleanliness is surely one of the most important factors to consider when purchasing your toilet, the WOODBRIDGE B0950S also takes your personal comfort into consideration, allowing you to adjust the temperature of the toilet seat.
The importance of a clean bathroom environment
It is no surprise that bathrooms can be a top culprit for harboring unsavory germs and pathogens, but you may still be shocked to hear the true extent of the issue. There are thousands of different bacteria that can make their way into your bathroom, and the laundry list of health issues they can cause are truly unsettling. Here is a small list of examples:
- Stomach ailments,
- Athlete’s foot,
- E. Coli,
- Skin and respiratory issues,
- Exacerbated asthma and allergies.
When you think about the possible risks that common bathroom germs carry with them, you begin to realize the importance of taking every possible measure to combat them.
Wiping vs. bidet: the reality
The bidet is a toilet feature that has not yet gained an overwhelming popularity in the United States, but it is wildly popular overseas, and non-Americans often scratch their heads at the popularity of using toilet paper in the U.S.
The reason for this is that, when it comes to matters of maintaining your personal cleanliness, the bidet far outperforms toilet paper. In fact, the list of issues with toilet paper is a long one—here are just a few:
- It doesn’t achieve total cleanliness,
- It can often irritate your skin,
- It is far more wasteful than a bidet,
- Constantly purchasing toilet paper is costly,
- Toilet paper and wet wipes present a threat to the plumbing of your home.
With all this in mind, it becomes abundantly clear that the use of a bidet is far more advisable than the use of toilet paper. In fact, the benefits of using a bidet are often voiced by medical professionals.
Why use a WOODBRIDGE toilet?
Although it is hard to argue that the use of a toilet with a bidet present numerous benefits, the fact remains that there are plenty of choices out there for those who are interested in making the change. So, why
Well, for many, the answer is that WOODBRIDGE toilets are among the most affordable. WOODBRIDGE offers some of the most competitively priced toilets in the market, and the reality is that price is very often a crucial factor for those looking to make new purchases.
However, with a lower price, it is easy to assume that the product may be inferior. With WOODBRIDGE, this could not be further from the truth. The secret to WOODBRIDGE’s attractive pricing is their lack of a “middle man.”
WOODBRIDGE manufactures all its products itself and ships them directly to you, the consumer. This means that making a choice to purchase a WOODBRIDGE protects you from the price markups that so often occur when you buy from a third-party distributor.
The list of benefits is long, but here are the pros and cons:
- Cleanliness—the use of a bidet ensures better personal hygiene than toilet paper.
- Financial impact—the money saved by not purchasing toilet paper will be felt immediately.
- Environmental mindfulness—the use of a bidet is far more environmentally conscious than the use of toilet paper.
- Home wellness—toilet paper and wet wipes can be detrimental to your homes plumbing; with a bidet, you reduce this risk to your home.
- Affordability—with WOODBRIDGE, you not only get the benefits of a bidet-style toilet, you get them at a competitive cost.
- Customization—with multiple pressure settings, various wash styles and a heated toilet seat, the WOODBRIDGE B0950S ensures that your bathroom experience is catered to your preferences.
- The installation process can be a bit complex and you may require outside help.
The reality is that a WOODBRIDGE B0950S could be an incredibly beneficial addition to your home.