If you are remodeling your bathroom, you may be wondering how to conserve space without sacrificing comfort or functionality. For the smallest bathrooms, toilets that can be tucked into a corner are worth considering. With its corner mount design and extra-tall seat height, the American Standard Cadet 3 Triangle Toilet is a great small corner toilet for space saving.
The triangle-shaped tank allows you to install the toilet in the corner of a room, freeing up space in even the tiniest bathrooms. This design is becoming especially popular with the rise of tiny houses, as corner toilets can even fit in small closets that have been remodeled into bathrooms!
American Standard 270BD001.020 Cadet 3
- Why we like it: The triangle-shaped tank allows you to install the toilet in the corner of a room, freeing up space in even the tiniest bathrooms.
This space-saving toilet is also designed to stay fresher and cleaner than standard toilets. It features an EverClean coating, which prevents bacteria and mold from growing – meaning fewer stains and odors, even after months of use. It is also coated in stain-proof and scratch-resistant vitreous china, making it especially easy to clean.
The tank boasts a 1.6-gallon flush, which is far more efficient than water-wasting standard toilets. This can help you save money on your utility bills and reduce your environmental impact without any added effort.
The extra-tall seat height makes this toilet especially comfortable. It is also ADA-compliant, so it is accessible for people of all ages and abilities, including elderly or disabled loved ones.
Smarter flushing system
Do you want to reduce your water consumption without sacrificing that familiar toilet handle? It is absolutely possible to choose a more efficient model without switching to the button-operated dual-flush toilets.
This model features a tank that only uses 1.6 gallons per flush – or less than 20% of a standard toilet flush! That can add up to thousands of gallons of water savings, which can dramatically lower your water bills over time. Saving water also helps reduce your environmental impact, since fresh water is a limited resource.
Because this model’s tank holds more than enough water for each flush, the water pressure from the extra water helps sweep everything cleanly out of sight. You can also control how much water you use by only lightly pressing down the handle to use less, or vice-versa. There is also an oversized 3” flush valve that further contributes to the flush performance.
Since the reduced flush volume doesn’t change the functionality of the toilet by much, it can make saving water nearly effortless. This means that you can easily reduce your entire family’s environmental impact.
American Standard is a well-known and highly rated home improvement supplier that has operated for over 140 years. If you have any questions regarding your new toilet, they have a reputation for great customer service.
This toilet comes in only two pieces to assemble, making installation simple and straightforward. The toilet seat is not included, so you will need to buy that separately.
The triangular tank features a standard 12” rough-in, making it easy to replace any standard toilet with this model.
The seat sits at an especially tall 16.5”, compared to 14-1/8” for standard toilets. This makes this model even more comfortable, especially for taller family members. It is also ADA-approved and suitable for guests with disabilities.
The surface is this toilet is designed to stay fresh and easy to clean for years to come. Here are a few features:
● EverClean surface keeps mold and bacteria at bay
● Tough vitreous china resists scratches and stains
● Classic white finish suits nearly every bathroom
Overall, this toilet is designed for durability and cleanliness, even over the long-term.
The dimensions and corner mount design of this toilet are ideal for bathrooms with limited space. It measures:
● 32″ tall
● 19-1/4″ wide
● 31-1/2″ from the wall to the front of the bowl
● 14-7/8″ seat height
● Corner mount design – This toilet will fit perfectly in even the smallest bathrooms and make them feel more open and spacious.
● Durable vitreous china – this toilet is stain-proof and scratch-resistant for a long lifespan in your home.
● EverClean surface coating – traditional toilets are breeding grounds for mold and bacteria that cause stains and odors. This coating helps slow their growth.
● Efficient tank design – This toilet uses far less water than standard toilets without sacrificing flush performance.
● Extra tall seat – The ADA-approved seat makes this toilet comfortable for people of all ages and abilities.
● No seat included – You will have to purchase the seat separately.
● Handle stiffness – The handle is a bit stiff, making it somewhat less easy to operate.
Switching to a corner mount toilet can save a lot of space without sacrificing comfort. American Standard Cadet 3 Triangle Toilet is a fantastic option that is durable, ADA-approved, and easy to keep clean.