The American Standard Town Square toilet is an elegant one-piece design that is sure to fit into any bathroom. It features an elongated bowl for optimal comfort and it's crafted from vitreous china. This toilet has a very refined look to it and it sits at high 16-½ inches. This gives it an extremely sophisticated look.
The America Standard Town Square toilet also boasts of water-saving abilities when compared to the average toilet. It flushes at 1.6 gallons per flush, making it possibly the most powerful flushing toilet on the market. It is also equipped with an EverClean surface. This helps keep bacteria, mold, and mildew at bay, making cleaning easier and more sanitary.
This fancy toilet has many more features including top-rated flushing performance, water-saving tactics, a PowerWash rim and more.
American Standard Town Square FloWise
- Why we like it: It uses a Duroplast slow close seat with cover, and after a few times sitting on it you will feel like it is the most comfortable seat in the house.
Why Clean Your Toilet?
It is a given that your toilet should be clean. But why is this? A dirty toilet can cause a lot of problems for your bathroom and your home. It can create bacteria that can get on your toothbrush and other surfaces of your bathroom.
It is important to clean your toilet the proper way. For that you will need the following;
● Toilet bowl cleaner.
● Toilet brush.
● Microfiber cloth.
You are going to want to use these items once per week, if not more. You should clean in and around the bowl, on the bottom of the toilet itself and under the lid. This will help create fewer bacteria and it will keep your bathroom smelling fresh and clean. It will also keep germs at bay.
The American Standard Toilet
As we take a more in-depth look at the American Standard toilet, we will see that there are more features about it that make it more desirable. First, it has a top-rated performance in flushing. In recent testing, it received the highest rating for maximum performance tests. It can take on 1,000 grams of solid waste in just one flush, making it dependable for one-flush routines.
It has water-saving abilities. It meets EPA WaterSense criteria with an impressive 1.28 gallons per flush. This can save 20 percent more water than that of a traditional 1.6 GPF toilet. This makes it a great ecological and economical investment. The less water you and your family use, the more money and energy you will save in the long run.
One feature that this toilet has that a lot of others do not, is the PowerWash rim. This technology allows air to become trapped in the rim. This allows pressurized water to wash the bowl. This means that your toilet bowl will stay cleaner for a longer period of time. There is a 3-inch opening that allows water access into the bowl at a rate of 80 percent quicker than that of a traditional toilet.
To go with the PowerWash rim is the EverClean surface. This technology is applied to both the inside and outside of the toilet. This helps combat the growth of bacteria that can stain your toilet and create odors.
Lastly is the extra-wide flush valve. This 3-inch chemical-resistant valve allows water to get into the bowl at a quicker rate of speed. This creates a cleaner flush to go with the PowerWash rim technology.
● Elegant-its elegant design allows it to fit into any bathroom without having to change your decor.
● Saves Water-This toilet is a champ at saving water. It only uses 1.28 gallons of water each time you flush. This saves 20 percent more water than a traditional toilet does.
● It Washes Itself-The PowerWash rim allows the toilet to essentially wash itself with a combination of pressurized air and water.
● EverClean Surface-This allows the entire toilet to stay free of bacteria, mold, and mildew that can cause unsightly stains and odors. This can make your cleaning routine much easier and quicker.
● Faster Water Flow- The flush valve is larger than traditional valves. It allows water to fill the bowl 80 percent quicker, giving you a cleaner flushing experience.
● Small Seat-The toilet seat may not fit all the way on the toilet, leaving a small gap.
● Faulty Valve-You may have to hold the handle down for a few seconds to get the full effect of the flush.
● Difficult to mount.
Overall, the American Standard toilet is a great option if you are looing for both an elegant and well-performing toilet. Sure, it may have some downfalls, but the features definitely make up for them. With this toilet you save water, get that powerful flush you need, and it basically cleans itself. This can save you time on your daily cleaning routine. It is overall a nice toilet that would fit wonderfully into any home and go with any decor you may have.